Orange is seeking a strong Software Engineer to design and develop software for its current mobile application and backend. We are building a better electric vehicle charging platform by focusing on the real customer. As an early-stage pre-seed funded startup with investors, including the original founders of Tesla. You will have direct input on developing the product’s first production software release and will help grow many areas as we scale. All work will be on critical systems essential to support Orange’s EV charging platform’s growth and mission. The current system is built with Go, Flutter, React, and Postgres that is running on Google Cloud.
• Design, implement and deliver end-to-end fully-functional solutions.
• Contribute relevant, clean, concise documentation to Orange’s knowledge base to support increased organizational information sharing.
• Automate repetitive development tasks.
• Evangelize best practices in Software development and Software development lifecycle.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related fields
• 2+ years in Application Development
• RESTful API Design & Implementation
• Flutter/React UI/UX Experience
• Experience with Automated Testing, some experience with continuous integration required.
• Backend Development in Go deployed with Kubernetes and Docker deployed to Google cloud.
• Database knowledge such as MySQL, Postgres SQL, etc.
Orange is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate in any way! We look for people who can do the best job and achieve great things based only on skill and work ethic.